Oxidizer Test :Jillian Michael's Making The Cut

Options
TXHunny84
TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
I'm reading Jillian Michaels's Making the Cut book and she talks about how we all have a different Metabolic type... Slow Oxidizer, Balanced Oxidizer and Fast oxidizer.

Has anyone else read this book or taken the Metabolic Typing Test?? ....

I took it and I am a Balanced Oxidizer and should eat a diet like The Zone of 40% Carbs 305 protiens and 30% fats.
I was interested on what others thought of the test and if I should try to go by this diet or not?... I've never heard of it until now...
I'll add a link so those of you who want to read about it and take the test can:

http://caloriecount.about.com/metabolic-types-eating-ft93247

Thanks for the help y'all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dlbarroso
    Options
    I was just wondering the same thing. Has anyone taken the test and adjusted their eating based on the results? If so, how did it work out for you?

Thanks!
  • jbix1958
    jbix1958 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Checking now to see if it's available as a Kindle book...
  • jbix1958
    jbix1958 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nope...not on Kindle. But this is from the description of the book on Amazon:

"Assuming you are already in fairly decent shape, if you have 20 or less pounds to shed and are willing to make the commitment, Michaels promises to have readers "feeling comfortable running in a bikini."

As I am not in fairly decent shape and have a lot more than 20 pounds to lose, I'll pass at this time.

I took the test from her online site and it pretty much said the same thing, a 40/30/30 mix. If that is similar to the Zone diet, I'll check that one out.