I'm looking for more UK friends who are awake when I am!!

Options
Cccaroline
Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
Hi I'm Caroline

I'm from the Surrey / Hants / W Sussex boarder. I've got 45 lbs left to loose. I've got some great friends on here and we all support each other but I'm looking for more UK friends who are awake when I am!!
I've been a little over weight for a long time, and have been on many many diets, then 10 years ago I stopped smoking and dieted to my goal weight. The last 5-6 years it's all gone back on and loads more and I'm way heavier than I have ever been. This time I'm going for a permenant change in my eating habits!
I like supporting motivating, and getting feedback from my friends on mfp, which I do for all my friends every day if I can. If you like that too, feel free to add me!

Replies

• last_time11
    last_time11 Posts: 68
    Options
    Hi Caroline,

I'm from London but in Egypt at the moment, just joined this site about a week ago or less, have 28 lbs to lose, trying to get as much gone asap for my best friends wedding early july... but struggling, doing everything right with no results!

Feel free to add me :)
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi i was just thinking the same myself everyone posts while im in bed!

Ive got around 30lbs to lose and only just started really, would like to have lost as much as poss by end of june as going to a ball but this is a long term goal so ill take what i can

feel free to add me :0)
  • suediet55
    suediet55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Caroline
    I'm live in the Northwest of England - I joined last year but didnt stick to it so my weights gone up - i packed in smoking about 3 years ago and havn't managed a get back to my original weight, so this time I've decided to stick to it and get back to how I used to be
  • dungardove
    dungardove Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi Caroline,

I'm from Ireland and joined this site in Jan. Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • markdebbie
    markdebbie Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi. I'm trying to shift about a stone and a half. I have recently turned 40 and have 4 children. The phone app is brilliant for me as I am always on the go. I'm from just outside London. Feel free to add me if you like. X
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Hants.
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi there, I have sent you a friend request :happy:
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Put me on the list! :D
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm in sunny Dudley in the black country, feel free to add me, the more the merrier ;)
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Surrey, will send you a friend request. I'm on here everyday, I'm maintaining rather than losing weight now, but I have lots of friends who are losing and I like to follow their progress :happy:

Oh and am happy for anyone else to add me too if you want :happy:
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm in Essex. Sending a friend request :)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from the UK too, feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi from Herts :smile:

Have sent a request
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Am in the uk,just at the maintenance stage,but am on here every day,Love to motivate and be motivated and always communicate with all my friends on a daily basis.

Good Luck.
    ps
    Anyone else feel free to add.
  • cheechee13
    cheechee13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in glasgow, just sent you a friends req too. Anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, but living in Holland now (almost the same time zone). 44yrs old, started with about 40kg to lose and have just lost the first 9.5 (10 will be a major milestone).

I can feel my motivation wavering a bit, so have opened up my food diary and am looking to people to chivvy me along.

Have sent you a friend request, and anyone who wants to add me is welcome.

Karen