30 DS (day 13, but I can see a difference, ch-ch-check it)

Options
2»

Replies

• swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    edit: sry for double post... weird.
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, I'm only on day two of level 1 and i feel like i am going to die, i am so sore and realizing how out of shape i truly am. Your post is keeping me inspired to wake up early again tomorrow morning and continue with day 3!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow!! There is a huge noticeable difference! Your torso looks way longer too (that's a good thing!) I am so inspired by your photos... I'm on Day 3 of Level 1 and still soooo sore. I took before pics and I can't wait to compare them to After pics!!
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome! and after only 2 weeks!!!! wicked work!!!
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    You look great!!!! I would like to join the 30DS-club! Do I have to buy the book/dvd or what?
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It's a DVD. You can download it level by level from amazon though, for super cheap! There are 3 levels, each of which you do for 30 days. You also need 5lb hand weights.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've never heard of 30 day shred before, but just checked it out over on Amazon, and it looks great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!