gloomy day

Options
:sad: Its gloomy here today but that didnt stop me from getting to the gym. It was definately hard to get my tush in gear but I did it any way. 30 mins biking and 30 mins treadmill. I burned 427 cals. Not bad for a gloomy rainy day:wink: Have a great day everyone:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• bricker06
    Options
    :sad: Its gloomy here today but that didnt stop me from getting to the gym. It was definately hard to get my tush in gear but I did it any way. 30 mins biking and 30 mins treadmill. I burned 427 cals. Not bad for a gloomy rainy day:wink: Have a great day everyone:drinker: :drinker:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Have a great day too!! Sounds not so gloomy to me!
  • pecksun8
    Options
    It doesn't matter if it's beautiful and sunny or cloudy and rainy. I always have to fight with myself to go to the gym. Most of the time I just try to not think about it and go, and then when I am there I try to not think about just leaving. And as always, I feel better after I went.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great job bricker.
  • shivers
    Options
    Well done!!! :smile: I always feel like I should get a prize of some sort after I've achieved something like that. But honestly I just love that feeling of knowing you could have just rolled over in bed this morning but you didn't, You got up and went for that run, or went to the gym or whatever. Just the other day it was lashing rain and the winds were really heavy but I actually didn't even notice until I realised I couldn't see properly!! I was just so focused!! I love that feeling! Hope I can stay this motivated long term. :smile: