Losing weight even when under stress - Lessons learnt

Elleinnz
Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Hi all

I wrote a blog sharing some of the lessons I have learnt - and how I manage my eating - especially when the stress levels go up....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Elleinnz/view/that-was-then-this-is-now-nsv-104590

Replies

• fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    thanks for posting this - just what I needed to read as i too am putting a major project live and have stress levels through the roof. I'm keen to know what you take with you to work for your meals. Picking up takeaway food is quick and easy but I know it's wrong and admire you for not caving in at all.

Your hard work deserves the rewards you're seeing!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    I'm keen to know what you take with you to work for your meals.

@fatlass70 - Have a look at my food diaries - they are open for everyone to look at..... basically I have a big salad every day - some protein (ham or a small can of tuna) My other staples low-fat yoghurt, low-fat cottage cheese....

You will see a bit of a pattern - foods with some protein content - just keeps me satiated longer...

I also make a big pot of low cal vegetable soup most weekends and freeze it in one cup containers that is then easy to take to work...
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    thanks i'll have a look through this weekend when I have a bit more time. Definitely need to follow your example as ended up in the sandwich shop again today!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!