Scared of Bikini, beach and guys!!?

Options
joamarelo
joamarelo Posts: 161
AFTER 75 POUNDS!!!!!

Tomorrow will be my very first time wearing a BIKINI publicly! I'm kind of nervous and insecure. i've been waiting for this moment for so long! that i don't now what to do right now. I'M SCARE OF GUYS! LOL

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    AFTER 75 POUNDS!!!!!

Tomorrow will be my very first time wearing a BIKINI publicly! I'm kind of nervous and insecure. i've been waiting for this moment for so long! that i don't now what to do right now. I'M SCARE OF GUYS! LOL

Not to fear my dear! You look awesome! Nice job losing 75 lbs!!!! thats a big accomplishment!
    Now go on and show that hot bod oyu have worked so hard for!

Caliente!!!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Go rock that bikini, you deserve it.
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    sport it with your chin up!!! you look GREAT!!! wonderful job!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look great, rock it!! :smile:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You earned it...enjoy it !!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Haha i have never had a weight problem...but i have ALWAYS been nervous about wearing one.

My thoughts exactly!
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    Haha i have never had a weight problem...but i have ALWAYS been nervous about wearing one.

My thoughts exactly!

jaja i think it's a women problem, and i dont like it because i am a very secure person!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

My thoughts exactly!

jaja i think it's a women problem, and i dont like it because i am a very secure person!

Haha yeah...i think so too....guys i dont think have this problem...well you go rock that bathing suit girl..and come back and tell us...give me some courage!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    wow you're really pretty screw what everyone says, people hate on my bleached hair and i dont give a f
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah...i think so too....guys i dont think have this problem...well you go rock that bathing suit girl..and come back and tell us...give me some courage!

I still don't care for wearing swimming trunks and showing off my magnificent gut. Ladies aren't the only ones that have self-esteem / self image issues.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You should not be scared of guys....you should worry about beating them off you though because I am sure they will be after you!!!!:love: