What's a weird dream you remember

Options
2»

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Again...I have dreamt about being chased by a big ole piece of meat....a Tbone steak to be exact...for as long as I can remember. I just keep running and running fast and it's always just limping it's way behind me....friggan ridiculous. ::shudders at the thought::
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I died and went to Hell.
    It looked just like this life except I kept witnessing the most horrible human acts. I tried to kill myself to escape it but it didn't work and people just laughed at me for trying.
  • GeminiStayFresh
    Options
    Last night I had another dream about an apartment falling down around me. In this dream last night, I had left my awesome NEW apartment to go to a crappy apartment, abandoned my lease, and then the new apartment started falling down around me. There was more but I forgot.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    "I hate dreaming. Because when you sleep, you wanna sleep. Dreaming is work, you know - there I am in a comfortable bed, the next thing you know I have to build a go-kart with my ex-landlord. I want a dream of me watching myself sleep."

you will be officially cool in my book if you know who said this
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It was a dream....not weird...but can't say other then ....wow what a dream ....