This newbie really loves this site!

Options
Hey y'all... Just started the site a few days ago and I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to get to know some of you. I have some big goals for the next year. Number one is my weight. I have been working out for over a year now and have dropped a LOT of weight on my own. I starting running on an eliptical then and do about an hour a day, but just started a new program for weight. My original goal was getting my cardio going and the plus was I lost a bunch of weight, but now I need to flat out loose weight. Never really saw myself as fat or accepted labels, but - lets face it - when you need to loose over 100 to get back to your best weight and fitness level, then I think I can count myself in the "fat" range. Really enjoyed reading everyone's messages and thought I would introduce myself too. Have an awesome day! :smile: ~Lis

Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all... Just started the site a few days ago and I am really enjoying it. Can't wait to get to know some of you. I have some big goals for the next year. Number one is my weight. I have been working out for over a year now and have dropped a LOT of weight on my own. I starting running on an eliptical then and do about an hour a day, but just started a new program for weight. My original goal was getting my cardio going and the plus was I lost a bunch of weight, but now I need to flat out loose weight. Never really saw myself as fat or accepted labels, but - lets face it - when you need to loose over 100 to get back to your best weight and fitness level, then I think I can count myself in the "fat" range. Really enjoyed reading everyone's messages and thought I would introduce myself too. Have an awesome day! :smile: ~Lis
  • It seems to be a really nice site, the people are so friendly.
    I've joined other similar sites and left on the same day due to lack of response or just plain mean-ness.
    Good to meet another newbie xxxx
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Great to meet ya :smile: And congrats on all of your progess..:drinker: :flowerforyou: Keep it up and you can reach your goals :flowerforyou:
  • curlhair
    Options
    wow! congrats on all your progress! we're excited to have you here :) i just joined a few days ago and everyone has already been so responsive and supportive. you'll love it here!

keep up the good work!!
  • Rawbrat
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to MFP.... I have over 100lbs to lose also!!! If you would like to chat and if either one of us needs help or support just holler... I always need it lol!!! good luck on your journey!!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    It sounds like you are well on your way to acheiving your goals. This site is full of helpful info and support. Welcome.
    :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! What an awesome picture!!!! :flowerforyou: