Newbie but excited

KsCrafter
KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I recently started my fitness pal, a girl at work showed me the app on her phone and I was really excited to try something to keep me on track. I"m 44 years old and have a cruise coming up in October and my hubby and I will be going to the Florida Keys and he wants to rent bikes to see the sights, well being almost 100 pounds over weight that didnt' seem like a whole lot of fun. I have started working out at the gym and with using the tracker it has made me more consience of what I'm eating. I would appreciate any support and help.

Replies

• aconic
    aconic Posts: 1
    Good for you! My best and only advice is to stay committed to it. I am 41, and joined MFP 1/6 of this year and have lost 20 lbs! I actually hit my gaols weight in the end of march, but even on maintainance have lost another 5 lbs. It really does work. I have tried to get some of my friends on board, but they have not stayed committed to the process. If it was easy, everyone would be thin! So just remember that when you are hungry and craving the paint on the walls! Stick with it and you will look fab for your cruise!
This discussion has been closed.