Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 3 (Already in Progress)

Options
LJSpady
LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
Hey guys! I FINALLY HAVE THE RESULTS!!! Sorry for the delay, excel spreadsheet formulas can get a little tricky!
Good Job Everyone!

dmbwk2.jpg

paramorewk2.jpg

LMFAOwk2.jpg

dilihwk2.jpg

foofighterswk2.jpg

bepwk2.jpg

Alright, so the Rock Star Team of the Week is Team Dave Matthews Band!
And the Rock Star of the Week (the individual with the highest percentage loss from week 1 - week 2) is angp7711 of Team Foo(d) Fighters!!

I highlighted all of the front runners of the competition, those who got the highest number loss during the week and over all, and also those with the highest percentage lost during the week and over all. Remember, the winner of the challenge is the person with the highest overall percentage on June 20, so everyone is still totally in this thing, even if you've missed a weigh-in or have gained or lost, or whatever!
Congrats to the Rock Star of the Week, and the Rock Star Team of the week. Keep up the good work, and rock on!

Replies

• b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM PARAMORE!!! I am so proud of everyone on my team!!!
    GO OTHER TEAMS! Everyone is doing an amazing job!
    On a side note: WAY too many people did not logg at all this week. It is not fair to everyone else on the teams. If they have not logged for two weeks then they should be replaced with someone who has wanted to join!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great work all!! I am so proud of you all, especially my DMB Teammates!!. Thanks to everyone for keeping me motivated and positive, you'll never know just how much it helps. And for those who have been slacking and not staying with the challenge, I say GET OFF OF YOUR *kitten* and get with the challenge. Nobody is going to judge you if you gained or didn't lose as much as you had hoped. You are far and away your own worst critic.

GunnyErmey2.jpgSo GET ON IT!!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    YEAH TEAM DMB!! Lets see what we can accomplish THIS week. I know im working hard and eating well...are YOU?:huh:

yay week 3!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great job team Foo(d) Fighters. For those of you that did not weigh in-please do so next week. It's ok if you had a gain. I had one this week. I'm not gonna yell at ya for gaining but I will be upset if you don't weigh in.

Good job to all the teams and a hugh thanks to LJ!

Lets rock this weight off!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team members LMFAO that weighed in!! Bringer.....you are totally bringin' it!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team members LMFAO that weighed in!! Bringer.....you are totally bringin' it!!!

Thanks so much Capt'n! But I 'll tell ya right up front, I came here to win this DAMN THING!!!! :wink:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job to the overall winners this week. Accountability can make such a difference in our performance. Thanks to all that are remaining active in this thread. And those that missed weigh in- jump back in here feet first and continue this challenge. You signed up- now let's see you show up!!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Aw that a girl ang! Way to be the rockstar of the week. Great job everyone! We'll see once if zigzagging does the trick for me this week.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    LJ - Just to let you know (for next weeks chart), if you go back to page 4 week 2 thread, you'll find I had posted the numbers I had at the time for this weeks chart. This includes mine and Beckey24's numbers which were omitted.

******************** CONGRATS BECKEY24 ********************

Congrats Beckey on breaking into the 200's. Awesome job, you should feel so proud!!!

Great job Team DILIH. Keep it going team. :)

Congrats to all the other teams on their hard earned achievements.
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team DMB! Nice work. And great job everyone else!
  • tamie_l
    tamie_l Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Team BEP rocked out this week - Great work team!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Lots of good feedback tonight. Let's keep this energy up throughout the rest of the week and the rest of the challenge.

Much love to all my DMB team mates.

I was totally rocking out and thinking of you guys earlier tonight in the gym.
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    LJ - Just to let you know (for next weeks chart), if you go back to page 4 week 2 thread, you'll find I had posted the numbers I had at the time for this weeks chart. This includes mine and Beckey24's numbers which were omitted.

******************** CONGRATS BECKEY24 ********************

Congrats Beckey on breaking into the 200's. Awesome job, you should feel so proud!!!

Great job Team DILIH. Keep it going team. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That makes more sense- Fred, I was wondering where your number were.. Great job to you and Beckey--- Keep it up!

Congrats to all the other teams on their hard earned achievements.
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Great job everyone for your losses and making progress! Let's kill it this week! I love everyone's energy during this challenge...keep it up. Special shout out to BEP, I'll be sure to have a loss this week.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Angp. Incredible loss. Great job everyone who participated. Thanks LJ for doing this!
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    Sorry- started a new job, and I've been swamped. I'm 197.4 this week.
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    hi there....sorry just to jump into your forum but if you do this challenge again next month can I be included please? :)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    OK Team DMB! What's the game plan for today?

I wasn't around much yesterday so I missed Ted's water wednesday lectures all day (if he did them...did he do them?!)

But today I'm drinkin TONS of water again, still trying to get caught up from my trip and the crap eating that came along with it, and back on my normal cooking at home and excercising routine!!

Why? Because I'm flippin awesome cuz I'm on Team DMB!!!!!!!!!!