Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/4

Options
Hey there Black Team!

It is the first day of the next week's challenge for most of us, have you thought about what you are going to do this week to turn this last week into child's play? Are you eating different, exercising different, share what your plan is and maybe even how many pounds you think your goal is for this week (not mentioning your current weight!)

What am I going to do different? I am going to track my food better than ever before and keep dinner on the light side. Evenings are the worst for me, I crave sugar after dinner, so my plan is to have some fruit and a little yogurt to satisy that stinkin sweet tooth.

Exercise? Back in action, I like to run so my plan this week is to get my run in early in the day so it is over with and body pump 5 days. I know that I feel better when I exercise, and who doesn't like to feel good?

My goal is 3 lbs this week, and because I have actually gained 2.4lbs, this will get me below my start weight!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Hey there Black Team!

It is the first day of the next week's challenge for most of us, have you thought about what you are going to do this week to turn this last week into child's play? Are you eating different, exercising different, share what your plan is and maybe even how many pounds you think your goal is for this week (not mentioning your current weight!)

What am I going to do different? I am going to track my food better than ever before and keep dinner on the light side. Evenings are the worst for me, I crave sugar after dinner, so my plan is to have some fruit and a little yogurt to satisy that stinkin sweet tooth.

Exercise? Back in action, I like to run so my plan this week is to get my run in early in the day so it is over with and body pump 5 days. I know that I feel better when I exercise, and who doesn't like to feel good?

My goal is 3 lbs this week, and because I have actually gained 2.4lbs, this will get me below my start weight!

• iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well, my big throw off last week was actually gaining 7 lb :noway: which was truly water weight. I thought the skin on my legs were going to rip open. Now, the day after weigh in day (of course) I am back to my pre-water weight gain, but I am attempting to lose 2 lb this week, so that I will be back on track for at least one pound per week.

My goals:
    1. Stop snacking on my kids snacks (packing school lunches get me)
    2. Plan out my meals the night before and stick to it.
    3. Keep exercising and get the family more involved.
    4. Past 8 p.m., only have 100 calorie or less snack to satisfy the little craving, but not overdue it and go
    to bed with an engorged belly.

Keep up the good work gang. Last week is so history. This week rocks!!! :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I fell prey to the weekend last week! To make things even worse, our air conditioning unit broke and we didn't have ac for 3 days so I only had 1 workout during those days. Then to top it off, I binged alllll day yesterday (after having a 1 pound loss--prolly gained it right back!)!!!! So, today is a FRESH new start...my AC was fixed last night so I did 42 minutes of cardio this morning! I STILL have acid reflux from yesterday's freak out so it's been easy to stay within my calories today..I've only had a yogurt and had to force it down. So..here are my goals this week.

1. Absolutely NO Airheads Extremely Sour Belts Candy. NONE..ZIP..NADA!!!
    2. Do cardio EVERY morning as soon as the kids get on the bus 7:30.
    3. Have dinner no later than 6:30.
    4. Stay focused this weekend!!!!! I will be out of town Saturday but back Sunday night. I'm going to my parents house which usually screws my diet to pieces BUT I'm going to stay strong and survive the weekend. I will get in a good walk on Saturday AND on Sunday!

Let's kick *kitten* this week, people's! :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    So far so good! I have a root canal tomorrow and I refuse to let it get in the way of my goals. I will have to work out really early and plan my food. I don't think this root canal will cause any bad problems, long story, but I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well.

Still curious about more team members and their strategy for the coming week!

• AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, all.

I just joined this challenge and am a new member to the black team. I had gallbladder surgery last week and am finally starting to feel better. I plan to start back on my exercise regimen today. Yea!!! I've been eating right and still lost a couple pounds, but am missing my exercise!

Anyway, I plan to lose 2 to 3 pounds this week and adding my exercise plan back to my routine should accomplish that!

Go black!

--ash :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I met all of my goals today! I had dinner at 5:30....went on a 4 mile BRISK walk....so far so good!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My weigh in... lost 1 more lb.

I'm 177 :) 13 to go!
  • ShellyBee
    Options
    Okay my goal this week is very simple I need to break through this damn plateau I have had for weeks. I would like to have a 2-3lbs loss this week and break on through to the next level of 160's. Sunday is my 31st Birthday and I am going to try my best to be a good girl. I might go out for dinner tonight with my husband (if we can find a sitter that is...LOL). If I do eat out I will wake up tomorrow and do an hour on the treadmill that is 417 calories. I am finding it really tough lately to get my work outs in, I run a day care and I am so super busy from 5:30am untill 4:30pm with kids then its supper time, clean up, baths/showers, and then the baby needs nursing and then off to bed.....HELP....I need to find balance and time.
    Maybe if I write it down I will stick to it and find the time so here it goes:

Friday: 30 Minutes on Treadmill.....going out for supper

**Oh did I mention that last night the family ate out and I was a good girl and cooked for just myself...ha ha I was a good girl and only stole one bite...LOL**

Saturday: 1 Hr Treadmill.....counting calories
    Sunday: MY 31st BIRTHDAY 1 Hr Treadmill .....counting every last calorie
    Monday:30 Minutes Treadmill.....Counting calories
    Tuesday:1 Hr Treadmill...Counting calories
    Wednesday******weigh-in********

Good luck this week everyone, and have a great weekend!!!