New from Florida!

Options
Hey All.. just wanted to say Hello! I just discovered the app/site a few days ago and I can already tell it is going to be a life changer for me! It will be a challenge but so worth it!!

Best of luck to all of us!!

Replies

• sitstaygimmeeakiss
    sitstaygimmeeakiss Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I also just joined - and I'm thrilled with the site. I've made some small changes already that are really drastic, when you think of it - for instance, when I was going food shopping yesterday my son asked me to get some munching food. Even things like Popchips (which I just discovered, unfortunately, as I age way too much last wk!) aren't good because we eat too much of it. So, after we talked for a very short while, we both agreed that munching on veggies was best. Got some nonfat yogurt & cottage cheese to flavor up to use as dips - today he commented that it's too bad we didn't think of this yrs ago!
  • amalsam
    amalsam Posts: 8
    Options
    All my years of not caring what went into my body... at 45... I was living like an elderly retired person... When certain every day activities we need to do started getting me out of breath... I looked in the mirror (face all read... breathing heavy) I for the first time SAW what I look like... I mean I see myself in the mirror or pictures but for whatever reason never SAW myself... Really didn't like what was staring back at me...

The cool thing about this site/app is it makes tracking what you eat so easy... and tracking what I eat makes me THINK more about what I eat...

So it's great you found better food to snack on!!! (I love snacking)