trying something new

Options
I've been stuck on the same weight for over 3 weeks now and so far have not gone over my calories. I've been trying to balance out my daily diet, but stayed within the "healthy" range. Since nothing of what I've been doing seems to be working, I started eating less healthy but staying within my caloric intake, but still not losing any weight. Soooo after trying the good healthy balanced diet, today I went crazy and ate a bunch ofcarbs and fats still staying within my daily calories so we'll see how this works. I was told to change it up to confuse my body. What do you think?
MFP says I should lose 8lbs by June 4th, we shall see if their predictions work based on my daily caloric consumption

Replies

• kadye
    kadye Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    From looking at your diary, I would say that you need to eat more food. If you are logging everything, there was only one day in the past week that you even ate 1000 calories. That's probably one reason for the stall.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    If you want to change things up, how about you do this...

Read: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing

Then do it.

Changing the type of food you eat isn't going to do diddly squat. You're not feeding your body enough, so it's holding on to whatever you put in it (good food, bad food, it doesn't care - it just wants fuel). You're feeding it way less than you are supposed to - 1200 is the MINIMUM you should be eating.

**edited because I'm OCD. :laugh: