One Week Down!

Options
samvanz
samvanz Posts: 122 Member
I'm one week in, and I just weighed myself.
Since this time last week, I have lost 1.9kg! For you Americans, that's 4.18lbs.
It's not mind-boggling, but it's still a loss and a big step in the right direction. I'm surprised how much I've lost considering I haven't been doing any exercise other than walking.
So, little victory. One week down, weight has been lost, I'm feeling good, and doing the right thing. :)

I got really depressed when I was taking my "starting weight" photos the other day, but now I feel like I just can't wait til I can see the difference!

Replies

• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress for 1 week!! Really!!! Keep up the good work...you will amaze yourself at what you can do! Good Luck! If you need a friend for motivation, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good job so far!!! You can do it!!

Don't be surprised if the weight loss slows a little bit after the first week (mine did after losing 5 lbs during week 1), but if you keep it up you will stay in the right direction. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!! It's very motivating. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • rickettsm
    rickettsm Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing. I just started, but I hope I can get even half the result that you did in your first week. Congrats :)

7699396.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sgattis
    sgattis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing for the first week! Keep up the good work! It is not always easy but if you stick with it you will see the changes you are looking for!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep it up
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I feel twice as good now!
    (off to work out! - a real one this time, not just walking. Ramping it up!)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is my first week on the site. Loving it so far and hoping my progress will be as good as yours this week!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!