Biggest weight losers blue team 9/4

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone! I hope this message finds you well. How is everyone's day going? I've been doing good with counting calories, only 160 so far. And..I plan to hit the gym later, I just have to get motivated. Anyone else having trouble with motivation? I hope to hear from you all soon! Good luck today!

Replies

• courtlwhite
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone! I hope this message finds you well. How is everyone's day going? I've been doing good with counting calories, only 160 so far. And..I plan to hit the gym later, I just have to get motivated. Anyone else having trouble with motivation? I hope to hear from you all soon! Good luck today!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Doing good here. Planning on eating out with my husband Saturday night and maybe having a few drinks- our first date in years! LOL- so I'm gonna be pushing extra hard to stay on track for the next few days. I haven't cheated in over a week! (Huge accomplishment for me!LOL)
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I work at a desk all day. I pack my breakfast and lunch. So, I eat healthy all day but get no activity.
    I feel motivated to work out all day! But it seems as soon as I get home, deal with dinner, kids and pets….my motivation has turned into exhaustion.
    I've tried setting my alarm clock an early so I could get up and exercise before my day starts. But I can't get myself out of bed any earlier than 5am and that does not leave me enough time to workout.
    My story is…I lack motivation. I eat well UNTIL I get home. And I am full of excuses.
    I am going to Aruba in November! I need to wear a bathing suit and I want to feel comfortable. I need a heavy duty butt-kicking!
  • shortstack
    Options
    I would like to join, what is it all about, when do we weight in? I need motivation!!
    Let me know

Shortstack