Not exactly new here

strawberry4419
strawberry4419 Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Linda and I'm back! This time I am determined to lose this weight. I can only seem to manage a few days before my will power goes. I need to lose because of health problems. You would think that would be enough motivation but guess it's not. I have been hospitalized 2X in a month with complications from COPD. I am unable to exercise now due exertion asthma. Food prep has to simple. Any support or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Welcome back good luck with your goals this time around!
    Add me if you want to:smile:
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Glad you're back. Try not to sweat it when you have a bad day, everyone has them.
    Easy snack ideas/lunch ideas - hummus with rice crackers or rice cakes, pita pizzas, grilled chicken salad.
    I hope you're feeling better soon.
    6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Thank you!:smile:
  • Chikeebabe
    Chikeebabe Posts: 41 Member
    Welcome back! The first thing to remember is if you fall off plan, just pick it up at the next meal. Everyday, every hour every minute is a chance for a new beginning! Also, plan ahead.......biggest tool for success there is. Spend a couple hours this weekend to grill some chicken breast - enough to last a couple days, plus cut up some veggies and store in containers of water. Get some tortillas and canned beans you'll be ready to go! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.