My tuuuuurn!

ro_girl68
ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody! I've been using the MFP app on my blackberry for about 3 weeks now (not very constantly) and today I just realized that it's actually a website too! I'm excited to find out there's tons of people in my shoes looking to shred those pounds in a weight loss online community.

I am ready to commit and track my food and exercise continuously. I've been trying for years to be ready and comfortable in my own skin during the bathing suit season, and unfortunately that's never happened. I've seen some of the members' success stories and I hope I can post one as well one day! My current weight is about 164 and my goal is to reach 140 lbs.

If you have any helpful ideas of how to lose weight fast or any "tricks" let me know :)
I'm looking forward to e-meeting you guys, please add me, I'd love a support group!!

Here we goooo!

Ana

Replies

• clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    excellent you can do it ....woohooo redefing the terms of gorgeous all over this place
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Hi Ana! Welcome :0)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Welcome aboard.
    I don't have any tricks, but I think you already know that there really aren't any.
    Eat the right amount of good food, do some exercise, log it all - you will do it!
  • gusto80
    gusto80 Posts: 28
    Welcome! Make sure u track ur intake daily and I think u will be surprised at how addicting it can be!! Good luck on ur journey!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    hi
This discussion has been closed.