Newbie from Ohio

Options
This is my first week on here. I came across this site as an android app on my phone. So far I'm pretty impressed by what I've found. I really like it here.

I'm trying to get back into shape. I weighed 175/180 in high school and I want to get back to that weight. I have 40 pounds to lose and I will get there by the end of summer. I'm looking for some friends and encouragement/support.

Go Bucks!

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.. Im from Ohio too :) Go Bucks!! feel free to add me as a friend.. we can all encourage each other :)
  • DRSRiley
    DRSRiley Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on this site for about two weeks now and it has been geat! Lots of information, encouragement, and supportive people. Feel free to add me for support. I lived in northeast Ohio for a few years. I miss my wonderful friends there. Good luck!
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been here for about 5 weeks and LOVE it!! And the app makes it super easy to stick with :) I'm in Ohio as well!!! btw :)
  • joeyking54
    joeyking54 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ohio boy here too. Feel Free to add me. This place has been an inspiration, truely some great people on this site. Good luck to you. O - H
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was born in Ohio but havent been there for years.
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome - you will LOVE this site - lots of helpful pals & accountability.
    Ohio native :happy:
  • 3scorpio
    3scorpio Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also from Ohio, I am trying to get back in shape also.The place I work is full of bad food and it is so hard to resist, but I figure if I can give up the thing that I love the most which is bacon, then I should be able to do anything lol. So as of today I have not had bacon for two weeks. So good luck to us both
  • CarolinaPride
    Options
    Welcome! Great support here!
  • zukamaya
    zukamaya Posts: 7
    Options
    HI Ken from Ohio,
    Welcome to the party! I just joined this week too & I'm also looking for some support. I love this site and I'm sure we can encourage each other to stay on track. Good Luck from a New Yorker.
    Zukamaya
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm near Portsmouth, Ohio.
  • jenndog
    jenndog Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm from Ohio as well! Welcome!