Hello all!

Options
Hi! Just found this site and it looks super interesting and easy to track progress. I am just getting back into working out after being so lazy all winter long (maybe longer). =) I have no specific number that I want to get to just want to get healthy and have more energy. Still have to figure out the logging in exercise bit but I am getting there.

Also I JUST started P90 program (Day 2) and would to hear if anyone else has used it.

Thanks!
Leah

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love this site!
  • rainyday99
    rainyday99 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! I started this site 2 1/2 weeks ago along with a boot camp and trust me it is the best thing you will ever do for yourself. Enjoy it and add me if you want/need some support :)
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • CoachGena
    CoachGena Posts: 13
    Options
    I have done some of P90 and made through 90 days of P90X. Amazing results. I started getting my friends involved and eventually became a Beachbody Coach. I've done a lot of the programs. Let me know if you have any questions or if you find some moves difficult and need to figure out a way to modify. I would love to help!
  • LBeez
    LBeez Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome all!!!

Can't wait to really get started. I was surprised but the Sculpt 1-2. It feel it. I have a very weak upper body so I am going to have go slow in building it up. I am thinking of getting dumbbells rather than the resistance band it came with. Anyone know what a good starting weight would be a for person with a very weak upper body??

Thanks!