Sooooooooo!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she would get any looks sitting in a fancy restaurant eating lobster and broccoli and pulls a bottle of no cal spray butter out of her purse! :laugh: :laugh:
    congrats tami, last time I saw a post from you, you ticker said 105, now its at 110!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate everything you have said!! You guys rock! And being on MFP since Feb has DEFINITELY been a huge part of staying on track and getting this far!!! Big, sloppy kisses to all!! :laugh: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

I have thought of getting a tattoo!!! LOL!!!!! Like something symbolic of the weight lifted from me.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I don't have one spec of ink on me! The only thing on this bod is freckles (and a few stretch marks from carrying a 9 lb baby boy!! :laugh: :laugh: )
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I say you should celebrate with a nice bottle of.....Sweet Baby Rays!
    :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Congratulations hun! :) I say go out for a nice healthy picnic on the beach, or you could make a scrapbook of your journey, or go do something you never imagined being able to do phsyicall, like go hiking, or water skiing! lol I dunno...just have fun dear, u deserve it! :) And WOOHOOOOOO for 2 more lbs!
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    How about a professionally done family portrait? or if you're feeling really spunky.... one of those sexy glamour shot kind of things. :blushing:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Congratulations hun! :) I say go out for a nice healthy picnic on the beach, or you could make a scrapbook of your journey, or go do something you never imagined being able to do phsyicall, like go hiking, or water skiing! lol I dunno...just have fun dear, u deserve it! :) And WOOHOOOOOO for 2 more lbs!

Woohoo water skiing! I've never done it before, but last night I DREAMT I went...and it was so fun! It's a sign, Tam...you need to go water skiing! :laugh:
    A tatt would be really cool too! I think the spa day also sounds like a lot of fun. Then maybe get dressed up and go dancing with the hubby...that would probably help with the baby stuff too. :bigsmile:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Tami,
    i think that you should take Ali, Soupy, myself and all your other MFP friends on a trip to celebrate with you. Maybe we could celebrate with you in Hawaii? Ireland? Switzerland? Greece? All of the above!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami,
    i think that you should take Ali, Soupy, myself and all your other MFP friends on a trip to celebrate with you. Maybe we could celebrate with you in Hawaii? Ireland? Switzerland? Greece? All of the above!!!:flowerforyou:
    Oh man! I SO would if I could!!!!!! Then, we all have to go skinny dipping and be proud of our bodies!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I say you should celebrate with a nice bottle of.....Sweet Baby Rays!
    :drinker:
    I do that several days of the week already!! :wink: :laugh: :blushing: WELL, 1 or 2 tbsp...not exactly an entire bottle! haha
  • TamTastic
    Options

Woohoo water skiing! I've never done it before, but last night I DREAMT I went...and it was so fun! It's a sign, Tam...you need to go water skiing! :laugh:
    A tatt would be really cool too! I think the spa day also sounds like a lot of fun. Then maybe get dressed up and go dancing with the hubby...that would probably help with the baby stuff too. :bigsmile:
    Maybe all of the above??? :laugh: :wink:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That is just so amazing!!!!! I want to be you ÜÜ:noway: You are a wonderful inspiration...
    Did you ever feel like you COULDNT do it? Or want to give up???
    Blessings!
    Kathey
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Oh man! I SO would if I could!!!!!! Then, we all have to go skinny dipping and be proud of our bodies!!! :wink: :laugh:
    [/quote]

O.K. everyone, wherever in the world you are, to celebrate with Tam you must go skinny-dipping and yell at the top of your lungs "This is for you Tami!!!":laugh:

PS Tami,is it o.k. if I skinny dip in my bathtub so noone sees me??? I'm not quite there yet :ohwell:
  • fitsharon
    fitsharon Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Would the tatoo be:

MFP ROCKS!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok so the tat could say...."I Did"
    instead of "I can"

I remember someone saying to me once that the only thing different between he and I is he DID IT>I thought about it.

That always stuck with me.

Tami, you have lost an entire person! Oh where or where did that ta mi go....oh where oh where can she be. ( not looking too hard, dont worry)

Congrat on 110 pound, you are an inspiration to all of us! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ...I have thought of getting a tattoo!!! LOL!!!!! Like something symbolic of the weight lifted from me.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I don't have one spec of ink on me! The only thing on this bod is freckles (and a few stretch marks from carrying a 9 lb baby boy!! :laugh: :laugh: )

I think that's a great idea! I thought about getting a piercing or two in a couple of places when I'm comfortable enough to be half naked in front of some stranger to get them.
  • gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you have done yourself proud. WHatever you do, revel in the moment, and enjoy