Major pain the neck!

yankeefamily05
yankeefamily05 Posts: 657
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
:frown: Literally!!!!:laugh: For the past week in a half, I have been waking up with a stiff neck/shoulders...It loosens up a little during the day but it still hurts! I don't know what is going on. I was using 2 pillows, I tried to go down to 1 but it is still happening. My husband was joking with me " Maybe its because you are getting skinnier and laying closer to the bed now than you were before!"...I don't know if that is true, but it has got to be something. I have even tried changing the bras I have been wearing to workout. Same result. I thought maybe the pain was from an ill fitting bra. Now the pain isn't constant, it is JUST like a stiff neck pain...I have had a stiff neck before but never more than a day!!! Can anyone give me any ideas? I am giving this pain until Monday, than I will be looking into going to the doctors.:sad:

Replies

• BUMMMMP
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Screw the doctors, try a chiropractor, they will sort you out. Maybe you need to look at your posture when you are working out and consciously relax?
  • knovello82
    knovello82 Posts: 110 Member
    Are you stressed out? I get a lot of pain in my neck & shoulders when I'm stressed.
  • Its really weird. Because working out would be the obvious suspect. But this is even happening the day after NOT working out!!! I love chiropractors<3....

I do get stressed out. And I know the pain you are talking about but this is like TIGHT....My neck and shoulders feel like ROCKS when I wake up!
This discussion has been closed.