I know it's just a pound...

Options
but I started this last week sometime and I LOST one pound! pretty excited lol...nothing MAJOR! obviously it might just be water weight! but never the less its a pound! so exciting looking at my clicker with it saying 29lbs not 30lbs to go!

that's what i'm talking about motivation!

=)

have a great day all!!
88575.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lesliedionne
    Options
    but I started this last week sometime and I LOST one pound! pretty excited lol...nothing MAJOR! obviously it might just be water weight! but never the less its a pound! so exciting looking at my clicker with it saying 29lbs not 30lbs to go!

that's what i'm talking about motivation!

=)

have a great day all!!
    88575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i know! I stepped on the scale yesterday and saw I finally lost 2 pounds after weeks of not losing anything and my first thought was...guess i'm going to exercise more tonight! I want to lose more! i think losing a pound here and there will really help keep me motivated.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Pfft! There is NO such thing as "Just a pound"...thats blasphemy!!! :wink: :laugh:

Ok, picture a pound of butter OFF your body...OR better yet......check this out!!

This is ONE pound of fat!
    1lbs_fat.jpg

Just take it a week at a time guys and these 1 or 2 lb losses will add up FAST! :wink:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    well, at least I don't have to worry about eating dinner now, thanks Tam!:sick:

Good work leslie!
  • innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

This is ONE pound of fat!
    1lbs_fat.jpg

Just take it a week at a time guys and these 1 or 2 lb losses will add up FAST! :wink:

Do you have a recipe for that? Looks tasty..... well maybe nasty is a better word. hmmmm.... now I see what we are all here to lose.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    well, at least I don't have to worry about eating dinner now, thanks Tam!:sick:

Good work leslie!
    D'oh!! Sorry! But..that's what I'm here for!!

Can you imagine Homer Simpson?? Mmmmm.......FAT!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    thanks you guys!!!

BTW

i had no idea a pound of fat loooked like that!

gross lol!