Aniversary

Options
As today there are two weeks since I joined MFP, but I feel like being here for a very very long time, I wanted to share with you that we had our 4 year's anniversary today, since my hubby and I joined our lives together . :love:

We had a nice day today :happy: - I felt like it was our day, really, and I'm feeling pretty good about not going too much overrate with calories eaten vs calories burned (we shared a meal in a mexican restaurant and had jumbo cocktails :drinker: :blushing: , but then walked for like 2hrs :wink: ).

Happy that our anniversary is so close to Tami's :wink: and thanks for reading this :blushing:

Replies

• dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    As today there are two weeks since I joined MFP, but I feel like being here for a very very long time, I wanted to share with you that we had our 4 year's anniversary today, since my hubby and I joined our lives together . :love:

We had a nice day today :happy: - I felt like it was our day, really, and I'm feeling pretty good about not going too much overrate with calories eaten vs calories burned (we shared a meal in a mexican restaurant and had jumbo cocktails :drinker: :blushing: , but then walked for like 2hrs :wink: ).

Happy that our anniversary is so close to Tami's :wink: and thanks for reading this :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!! It sounds like you have celebrated in a lovely way!! Congrats to you!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Tam!

Well, maybe I didn't :grumble: , cos I was up 2lbs again this morning :explode: . Call it watter retention, call it whatever you like, guys, but I just hate it :sad: . One day I'm down, the next I'm back to where I started. No wonder, since I'm eating till late and have sweets as snacks every single day. I just hate it! I'm also bad with inducing positive thinking. :cry: Well, here, I said it!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Tam!

Well, maybe I didn't :grumble: , cos I was up 2lbs again this morning :explode: . Call it watter retention, call it whatever you like, guys, but I just hate it :sad: . One day I'm down, the next I'm back to where I started. No wonder, since I'm eating till late and have sweets as snacks every single day. I just hate it! I'm also bad with inducing positive thinking. :cry: Well, here, I said it!

Congrats on the anniversary.

It doesn't sound to me like you're "bad with inducing positive thinking--it sounds like you need to develop the will power to say you're not doing to do things like that anymore. Coming on here and trying to change shows you have the positive thoughts that YOU CAN change; so now you just need to develop the willpower to go along with that and make the changes in lifestyle needed to make the changes in your life.