Purple TEAM!!! 9/4

Options
Okay I didn't see a post for today so I am going to start one...

I am working really hard to workout everyday... With this new challenge it helps me to do it... I am on a TEAM so I can't just let myself down it would be the TEAM I would let down too... Any-who that is my way of thinking. On the eating part I am sticking within my calories and trying to not EAT BREAD.... :grumble: Darn bread keeps making its way onto my plate....(Put down the Bread- Give it to your DH):laugh:

So today I got up and not feeling so good didn't work out this morning... But made myself do a 40 minute Tae Bo tape this afternoon and now I feel great... Who knew...

Hope everybody else had a good day.

Go Purple... Melissa

Replies

• melissa73
    Options
    Okay I didn't see a post for today so I am going to start one...

I am working really hard to workout everyday... With this new challenge it helps me to do it... I am on a TEAM so I can't just let myself down it would be the TEAM I would let down too... Any-who that is my way of thinking. On the eating part I am sticking within my calories and trying to not EAT BREAD.... :grumble: Darn bread keeps making its way onto my plate....(Put down the Bread- Give it to your DH):laugh:

So today I got up and not feeling so good didn't work out this morning... But made myself do a 40 minute Tae Bo tape this afternoon and now I feel great... Who knew...

Hope everybody else had a good day.

Go Purple... Melissa
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

My day was good, I got home about an hour ago from work, and had dinner. I really don't feel like doing any excersise tonight, but I don't want to let me team down, what kind of example would that be, right?

This challenge motivates me as well...especially when I recieve messages from you guys, :bigsmile: