Small Pleasures

Options
SMarie10
SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
Today, I picked Lilly of the Valley flowers out of my yard and brought them into work so I could enjoy them all day. I love the spring flowers and they are something that definitely brightens my day.

What small pleasures do you like?

Replies

• tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh, Lilacs! I could drink in that smell all day long!
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til I get to work because of the coffee. I love the smell of it and the 5 minutes I have of quiet time to enjoy it before the school day starts and all the craziness begins!
  • bassman2019
    bassman2019 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    an ice cold beer
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    The hour I have away from my family each day to take my walk / run. This time is where I walk / run away the calories from earlier that day, clear my head, and think about how pretty the flowers and trees look when there is nothing but silence amongst me. I breath in and out and enjoy my surroundings.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    I love my orchids.... they make me smile especially when they flower =D
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    A tub full of hot water and bubbles and champagne after my workout Thursday workout....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    The very rare occasion I get to drive anywhere by myself. Windows down, radio blasting MY music, singing at the top of my lungs. Its bliss and I milk it as long as I can. :)
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    kids tucked in and nook in hand!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I second the beer thing. Nothing is better than coming home after work grabbing an ice cold beer and taking that first sip. Low cal beer of course ;-)
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My BF's smile :heart:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Lounging with peppermint tea and a zombie novel. Sleeping in on a Sunday with my boyfriend. When my baking actually turns out the way it's supposed to. Shows where I don't get near-fatal head injuries. And don't let me forget, HOT COFFEE. :drinker:
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I also love floating out on the lake on a raft when it's really hot out and the water temp is just right. Next best thing is soaking in a hot bath on a really cold winter day.