Insanity Asylum anyone???

jksn2nlove
jksn2nlove Posts: 74
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
I will be starting Insanity Asylum on Sunday, May 22nd anyone else that is doing it care to share what you love/hate about it? I am an Insanity graduate and have just completed 110 days of Turbo Fire. I am ready for a new challenge and hoping to lose the last 10 pounds ;)

Replies

• Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    I know a couple people that have completed it. I guess not the cardio killer that insanity is, but what could? Not for the timid from what I hear. Good luck!
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is this Insanity and Turbo Fire I keep hearing about? Exercise videos?
  • Buckeyt
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is this Insanity and Turbo Fire I keep hearing about? Exercise videos?

DVD based exercise programs from Beachbody, the makers of P90X.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    So far there is nothing I hate about it! It is very fun, yet very challenging. It is harder than TF, but is 10000x more fun than Insanity.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    I'm interested to hear the responses to the question as well, I'm in my 3rd week of Turbo Fire and have P90X and Insanity Asylum waiting for me....
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Can anyone give me some more info about the differences between Insanity and Asylum? I'm almost done with week 1 of Insanity Month 2, and it's kicking my rear, but in a good way. However, I assumed that Asylum is much harder than Insanity, and I can barely keep up as it is. After reading some of the comments, I'm getting the impression it may not be as bad as I think.
  • KayronM
    KayronM Posts: 165 Member
    I have just completed Asylum now doing Asylum/insanity/P90X Hybrid. It was pretty intense, but you gonna love it. I couldn't find anything that I did not like. Try it and those last pounds will surely come off.
  • Buckeyt
    Can anyone give me some more info about the differences between Insanity and Asylum? I'm almost done with week 1 of Insanity Month 2, and it's kicking my rear, but in a good way. However, I assumed that Asylum is much harder than Insanity, and I can barely keep up as it is. After reading some of the comments, I'm getting the impression it may not be as bad as I think.

IT's reallymore sports specifc. Insanity is full on Carido, Asylum incorprates lots more strength training and like I said sport specifc drills.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I will be starting Insanity Asylum on Sunday, May 22nd anyone else that is doing it care to share what you love/hate about it? I am an Insanity graduate and have just completed 110 days of Turbo Fire. I am ready for a new challenge and hoping to lose the last 10 pounds ;)

Congratulations on completing Turbo Fire. We'll be getting Asylum as well. We're currently at the end of our P90X and Insanity hybrid and starting another round of straight up Insanity the first week of June.
  • jksn2nlove
    jksn2nlove Posts: 74
    Thanks for the pointers, I am so excited to start. Will take before and afters for this one as well :wink:
This discussion has been closed.