The Abs diet book work for women???

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
I recently read the book The Abs Diet, and i really loved the sense behind it, other than it seems soo geared for men! Any women out there used the guidlines in the book, i mean its not rocket science, it just follows simple principles of clean eating, but it is againest "counting calories" which makes me nervous....any thoughts??? THANKS!!

Replies

• jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Watch your sugar intake. Try to keep it between 50-75g per day. Tough to do, but my doctor recommended it and my belly disappeared.
  • bexfield
    bexfield Posts: 21
    Options
    Try the Abs Diet for Women. I like it. I think the reason they don't focus on counting calories is because they are geared toward lifestyle dietary changed rather than going on a temporary diet. I haven't strictly followed it, but for a while I was conscious of eating more fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. Even loosely following Abs Diet advice will definitely help with sugar cravings which is an enormous help for weight loss. I've lost 10 pounds since I read it this January from working out and switching to more real foods.
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Watch your sugar intake. Try to keep it between 50-75g per day. Tough to do, but my doctor recommended it and my belly disappeared.
    50-75g seems like a lot to me. Awesome that it worked, though. Congrats!
    I'm usually around 30-50g/day and belly is still there lol.