What are YOU doing this weekend?

Options
Too often our diets fail once we reach the weekend. We have had a stressful, long week at work and now we are ready to not worry about counting every calorie and just want to let loose!

SO, what are YOU doing this weekend?

Challenge yourself to stay on track for the entire weekend. That isn't to say you can't relax and have a cocktail or go out to dinner, but keep it tight and choose wisely... and don't forget to record it!

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    So true! I completely slack off on my water consumption every weekend!!!! Different routine throws me off I guess. This weekend I wild rink my water and exercise both days for at least 60 minutes! Bring on the weekend!!!!!!
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    So true! I completely slack off on my water consumption every weekend!!!! Different routine throws me off I guess. This weekend I wild rink my water and exercise both days for at least 60 minutes! Bring on the weekend!!!!!!

Get it girl! Keep us posted WHEN you meet that goal! I always find when I drink less water I want to eat more. Great goal!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    I'm going to the gym on Saturday, and appt with my personal trainer....Then I have a party at night! UGH....I'm thinking I will eat dinner before I go, so I will be less tempted to eat the stuff I shouldn't.

Sunday is still up in the air, but it's usually macaroni & meatballs at my parents' house...
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I try every weekend to stay on track but sometimes I have admit is hard. But this weekend is my youngest son Communion On Sunday we having a Party for him. Saturday the in laws and I will be cooking up a storm and at 7pm is his Communion since we are spanish we have the Mass at 7 (spanish Mass) So I am going to try and eat as little as possible but we having so much food and drinks and so many friends and family over that I think is going to be hard but not impossible. Wish me luck

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm going camping for May Long, hoping to get some hiking in...there's still snow in the mountains so I'm thinking that I'll have to dress rather warm, and no water sports this go 'round...but I really do want to be active, not just sit around the camp site drinking beer.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Being a retired person my w/e are usually the same as any other day so it's the fact that boredom may be the killer with me.
    My "hols" are visiting my daughter twice a year in Waterford, Eire but thankfully she is doing WW now so she will be aiding and abetting me to continue in my quest for a slimmer body. .. Yay!!
  • rwinnie2
    rwinnie2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Packing, getting ready for the big move next weekend. ooohhh boy am I going to miss those easily burned calories from packing, cleaning and moving boxes.:laugh:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Last weekend was my birthday and my mom's birthday. Although I didn't have any cake or ice cream and still ate reasonably well, I did splurge a little. I still had an awesome weight loss this week though so no worries. My goal for this weekend is to stay fully on track for an even better loss next week. Gonna be a nice weekend....thinking about playing some tennis or going hiking....maybe try and put a basketball game together...something outdoors.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    10 year wedding anniversary. Movie. dinner, taking the dogs to the park then going for a nice walk.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My 12 year old daughter and I are participating in HER first one mile run. She is overweight and has been working very hard the last few months on her food choices and exercising. She can now run a mile without stopping and this is her first organized event of that length. So proud of her!!