Tomorrow is National Bike to work day, who's in?

Options
dothompson
dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
I'm planning to bike to work tomorrow, who's with me? Please log in to make a committment and tomorrow we can log our experiences.

Let's have some fun with this.

Replies

• lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    I've actually heard of this haha, I have a t-shirt that says it on it. Its a great idea!
    I live in a big city and I don't have a car...or a bike, so I will be walking to school!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The college campus I attend on Fridays is too far to bike but I will be biking to the nearest campus and taking the shuttle from there to do my part!
  • dothompson
    Options
    I've actually heard of this haha, I have a t-shirt that says it on it. Its a great idea!
    I live in a big city and I don't have a car...or a bike, so I will be walking to school!

They're giving away t-shirts tomorrow, I hope I pass somewhere to get one.

Walking works too, you're getting exercise and not depending on a car. Good Job!
  • dothompson
    Options
    The college campus I attend on Fridays is too far to bike but I will be biking to the nearest campus and taking the shuttle from there to do my part!

That's the way to be creative! Great Job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I don't work tomorrow and I live more than 15 miles from work... AND need a new tire for my bike. lol
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Is this in the UK or the US?

If it's in the UK I'll be cycling tomorrow - well, I will be if my leg is OK, I think I've pulled something in my thigh running round playing rounders!

But then I cycle most days anyway :smile:
  • dothompson
    Options
    Is this in the UK or the US?

This is in the U.S. but maybe MFP can take it international.

We appreciate the support from the UK in any event!
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    It would be nice if I had circumstances conducive to Bike to Work, but alas I don't.
    I remember this being promoted as far back as 1985 and I didn't have suitable circumstances then and I still don't

But I do like riding my Bike !
    :-)