Finally, the bod of a celeb?

2»

Replies

• ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Well I do think it's possible. I weigh 148, i am 5'2" 1/2, i don't know my measurements, but I have a big butt and thighs and I wear a size 3-4 in jeans and in dresses i wear a 8-10...weird I know! It really just comes down to the make of the clothes. It's really hard to base your size on what the number on the tag says. The size you may wear in one jean may not fit in another brand of jeans, I know cause it has happened to me. Plus with these people on tv, the camera does add at least 10 pounds so they look bigger than they really are.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    google "kim kardashian no makeup"
    i think she is naturally pretty, but I'm always amazed at how much makeup they wear! they looks completely different!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    (Can I just interject here that I am SO glad I'm not a celebrity! I stress out enough thinking about what people behind me in the grocery store are thinking about my huge butt -- I can't imagine having it broadcast all over the world. And yes, they chose their fame, but ... I don't know. It's just sad!)

And can I just say CONGRATS on your amazing weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fabulous!!!!!! 61 pounds!!!!! That is my golden retreiver! I am sure no one is commenting on your huge butt....or lack thereof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    maybe kim kardashian *has* to say she's 117 because she endorses those diet pills. she can't exactly say she's 140 if she wants to *claim* they work. just a thought.
  • cindy4mica
    I guess it doesn't really matter but when you are built just like her you wonder (thanks to my grandma, my mom is apple shaped, I sometimes wonder if I am adopted-ha). I have 39.5" hips and barely get in a size 6. I would like her face too, she is gorgeous, I am stuck with freckles and big ears!

freckles & big ears can be gorgeous, too!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Holy cow cindy congrats to you too! All you shortish gals like me getting teeny tiny....rock on....you are an inspiration!
  • cindy4mica
    On the other hand - if you've ever seen a celebrity in real life, you'll know that the camera TRULY adds weight. Serious weight. Especially on someone who's short because you can't really see that they're short when they're on the screen. So their curves look exaggerated. Years ago, I went to a live taping of a now-defunct morning show called Mike and Matty -- and Matty was so skinny, I was distracted from the interviews, I was so worried about her. She looked small but healthy on my tv at home, but emaciated in real life.

i thought that, too (about tv adding pounds), but i sometimes watch the show and go, "i could *never* pull off that short of a skirt with my legs!" but i *know* they're a good 20 pounds heavier than i am! how is that possible???
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    celebrities are lying liars who tell lies.

True fact: My hubby was in the NFL, and his NFL "official stats" said he was 6'3" and 260. (he was a linebacker) In reality, he is 6'1" and at that time he said he weighed 220. They inflate the numbers inthe NFL to make them seem more powerful/taller/whatever. I am sure female celebrities lie in the other direction.
  • I saw her wax at Madame Tussauds and it was really tiny, I looked like a giant beside her and I'm only 5'8. And dang the booty was all there too...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    i believe it. it just that everyone else on tv is so super skinny that someone who is normal thin looks big in comparison :P
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!