• MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    lol!! ok funny title.

I didn't know how else to put it out there lol
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have 38 D's, and I'm nursing a 6 month old full time. I wear a regular bra, with a sports bra over it, and than I hold my arms against my chest as I run. Looks a little akward, but it helps big time! :)
  • stlchic7
    stlchic7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Jen3 I do the same thing. Though I heard recently that if you go to a running store. In St. Louis we have FleetFeet they have running bra's specifically made for women up to DD and over that. Check out your local running store. It may be expensive but it will do the job!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret makes heavy duty TIGHT ones. that hold the girls down, I really want one, they are about 45 -50 dollars. but totally awesome.

I would also try to build a little muscle under your Girls. lol Do the chest press at the gym or something, the more muscle you have under there the more Firm and less jiggly they will be.

Anyone who has larger boobs know that Victoria Secret does not cater to the larger chested women in town. Most women with a larger than D cup can not fit in a Victoria Secret bra. Just so you know.
  • MsTamzyK
    Options
    Victoria secret makes heavy duty TIGHT ones. that hold the girls down, I really want one, they are about 45 -50 dollars. but totally awesome.

I would also try to build a little muscle under your Girls. lol Do the chest press at the gym or something, the more muscle you have under there the more Firm and less jiggly they will be.

Anyone who has larger boobs know that Victoria Secret does not cater to the larger chested women in town. Most women with a larger than D cup can not fit in a Victoria Secret bra. Just so you know.

Sad, but VERY TRUE!!! I just hit up the 5 or 7 for $25 when I can :tongue:
  • chroi23
    chroi23 Posts: 27
    Options
    bump for laters
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i am a size 40D and i have run faithfully in the past, i find what worked for me was to wear two sports bras, i had to first put on a size large and then put on a xl, the smaller one stopped me from bounching so much and the other added extra support.

this worked for me, no problems no back aches, you just have to find the right bra combination that works for you and if you still fell self consciene wear a wind breaker over it no one will ever know:)

its a shame what us big girls have to go thr just to reach a goal.
  • MsTamzyK
    Options
    thx!
  • DahnaLane
    DahnaLane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Indeed... I wear a minimizer bra & a sports bra made for my big girls.
    :laugh:
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem and sports bras hurt my shoulders but I was able to find a sports bra with a standard back (not the razor back) and an underwire.

There is a bra that was once on the Oprah show as her favorite...it's said to keep the girls secure and no bounce! I believe it is called a Enell
    http://www.enell.com/ I think is where I ordered it...however, I ordered the wrong size and never returned it so I don't know personally if it works
  • MsTamzyK
    Options
    Thank You