Good Afternoon newbie from England

zippy483
zippy483 Posts: 16 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Good afternoon all.

thought I'd drop by and say hello

40 year old bloke here so looking good in a bikini is not at the top of my agenda :), I could however do to lose a little lard.

I'm currently a little under 15 stone (208lbs for our friedds across the pond), I was a full 14 pounds heavier at xmas and lost a little using a diffenrent but similar site, here seems to be a little more comprehensive, I still need to lose about 2 stone (28lbs) then I'll be back to something like my fighting weight :)

Any way good luck to all that might pass by

Ian

Replies

• Welcome to the site. I have found it very useful and the people here are awesome with encouragement. Good Luck!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Welcome Ian, this site is great! you'll find lots of encouragement!
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Hi Ian, welcome - good job on the weight lose to date and good luck with the rest of it :smile:
  • warmachinexiiiv
    warmachinexiiiv Posts: 7 Member
    Hey dude, well if you can lose that much weight in that time imagine what you can do by the coming Christmas.
    So get cracking and keep fighting!!

D
  • PGVeira
    PGVeira Posts: 3
    I'm a newbie as well. Welcome.
  • jenreb1
    jenreb1 Posts: 10
    Hey Ian,

Good luck - this site is wonderful for it's knowledge and support... love the bikini comment to - though you could always think about a possible thong? jk :)

J
  • zippy483
    zippy483 Posts: 16 Member
    Believe me Jen no one wants to see my pasty white behind in a thong lol a bikini would be a whole lot less frightening :)

Thanks all for the welcome
This discussion has been closed.