Cancelling my wedding anniversary this weekend!

Options
http://www.wecanknow.com/
OMG are you kidding me? This is cracking me up! So apparently the world is ending, or Jesus is coming back on Saturday. That would be my 6 year wedding anniversary.
It would only figure the end of the world would happen now...when I am finally a size 6! LOL!
Anyone know anythign about this?

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    It isn't actually the end of the world - it's the rapture of God's people. If you're not a Christian, you have some time. Hmm, I AM a Christian, and I'm not too concerned about Saturday - still have plans for Sunday. Enjoy your weekend! :smile:
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    I am Christian too...
    Not good...THINK if I make a sign "WELCOME BACK SON OF GOD" in glitter, that would help?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    facepsalm.jpg

Really?! I do not recall getting an email...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    How ridiculous. But whatever makes them happy.
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Oh please, lol. People have been predicting the end of the World since hundreds, maybe thousands of years..... when it comes to an end there's nothing we can do about it anyway.
  • aaddaammggoolleeaaffss
    Options
    Why does the world have to end on my birthday? Can't it at least wait until Sunday???
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    Adam, I feel ya! It is my anniversary and 10 days before my bday! WTH?
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I laugh every time I see one of the billboards driving to and from work. (Yes, there are billboards all over Denver.) Here's the thing... when God comes back... it's going to be at a time that NO ONE CAN PREDICT. So, by predicting it, I'm pretty sure these people just assured that the rapture/world ending/whatever will NOT happen on Saturday. I'm feeling pretty safe. Hahaha.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    It's just another way for a money hungry evangelist to prey on frightened, desperate people. So sad. I could pull a date out of my butt too and say the world is ending, so give me your money and you will be saved. I think I'll choose my birthday. The world will end on February 28. Give me my birthday money please. I'm not religious but I highly doubt Jesus needs your money
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    http://www.wecanknow.com/
    OMG are you kidding me? This is cracking me up! So apparently the world is ending, or Jesus is coming back on Saturday. That would be my 6 year wedding anniversary.
    It would only figure the end of the world would happen now...when I am finally a size 6! LOL!
    Anyone know anythign about this?
    Hey, it's my 6 year wedding anniversay, too! We are going to Morton's to celebrate. At least we will experience the end of the world fat and happy! :)
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    I am Christian too...
    Not good...THINK if I make a sign "WELCOME BACK SON OF GOD" in glitter, that would help?

LMBO!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I will be bonding with nature, or drunk out of my skull camping, which ever comes first lol Lets hope that I'll be the first to go!
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    You guys I am cracking up! THANKS!
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    How did they even come up with this date? I am a Christian but NOWHERE in the bible does it say when the rapture will occur?? So dumb.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was reading about this last night. Apparently it is some radio Evangelist who is making these predictions and this isnt his first Rapture prediction. It is just a stunt for more ratings, His listeners paid to have those dumb signs put up.. -_-
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    take that awesome size 6 of yours and you & your hubby live it up! this is all bullcr*p. i was raised catholic (although i'm less than a practicing one now), and don't believe in any of that junk. you know when the world's going to end for you? when you die. and mine will end when i die. and my husband's will end when *he* dies. and.....i think you get the picture:)
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    IT IS MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY FUNNY BUSINESS!!

I'M NOT WORRIED ONE BIT :glasses:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Yeah because the guy is an engineer, he's claiming he calculated it from the bible when Jesus is returning. Ugh. People like this gives a bad name to Christians. Oh, and engineers too (I'm embarrassed he's a civil engineer).
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    This isn't his first prediction. I'm pretty sure it was him that caused my first marriage and divorce based on the fact that I wanted to be married before the rapture. (I was 16 and really bummed until a few of us decided to go ahead and have a mock double wedding, then within twenty minutes, my "husband" decided he wanted a divorce - which was fine with my boyfriend - haha).
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Why does the world have to end on my birthday? Can't it at least wait until Sunday???

Your birthday is the gateway! That sounds like one wild party! Count me in!