Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    What else is there to do at work, haha.
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    I deactivated my FB account months ago, in the past few days I will say that I am logging in more and more on the regular. MFP is the new FB! lol Plus, the people over here are way nicer.

Plus I have the phone app so I can always log my calories and it helps when I can't log in on the web so my log in days add up too! :happy:

yep, I agree with the nice people bit
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! The only reason I still have a facebook is for my friends that do not have MFP, lol

Haha, same here!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    100% - usually end up working Saturday mornings cause I am on here way too much :laugh:
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wlndt be without mfp...love it love love it !!:happy:
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    The nice thing about this, as opposed to FB, is that it is almost always positive and helpful....can't say that about the ol' FB.

I just wish they would give us a chat feature and also notification when someone comments on a thread we are commenting on (in the newsfeed, not the message boards)!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Stephanie, and I am addicted to MFP. I barely get on facebook except for family in other states being on there. Otherwise i wouldnt be. I love the friends ive made and all the people that have helped me through a lot of things.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yep, every day all day. LOL!
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted! I really only check FB once in a while (except for my Cafe World) now that I'm on here. This is so much more enriching for me, at least right now. I still like FB because it keeps me in touch with friends and family since I live in a completely different country from my family, but I check this page WAY more often!!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I will have both pages open, but I am on MFP more than FB. Drastically more.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am completely addicted to this site, true story. I love the recipes, I love making new friends, I love the encouragement and the motivation I get from coming here. I am still on FB a lot, but now when I get home from work instead of logging into FB to chat I log into MFP to update, look up stuff, respond to friends posts and then I log off for the day.

This place is AMAZING! <3
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Addicted....obessed....Yes I admit it!!
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    In a word... Yes
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yup- addicted! Even had that comment at work that I'm obsessed with all this stuff! But I guess there are worse things to be addicted to!
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am cleaning the house today to prove to my daughter I am not an addict and so she stops nagging me that I am turning pasty and glassy eyed lol.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options

This is great!! Still smiling!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    guilty!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I need intervention....
  • lisajlb
    lisajlb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, only discovered ten days ago and never off, never on Facebook any more, this is much better and the app is awesome