Before and After pics PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    And I finally got pictures to work! Had spaces in album & picture names!!

I started actually trying to lose weight March 1st this year, joined MFP March 29th with first 15 lbs gone....now 31 lost, but still have a long road ahead of me!! Thanks for inspiring thread!!

Montage-1.jpg

Right click & view image to see most current!!
  • monkeydoodle
    monkeydoodle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fleureiffel
    fleureiffel Posts: 17
    Options
    wow. thx for inspiring this NEWBIE. keep up the great progress. ya'll :drinker:
  • fleureiffel
    fleureiffel Posts: 17
    Options
    wow. thx for inspiring this NEWBIE. keep up the great progress. ya'll :drinker:
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing!!!! congrats all that hard work is paying off.
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    9lbs.jpg

64lbs.jpg

look1.jpg

64loss.jpg

I'm currently down 71 lbs. It's been almost 11 months of calorie counting to get me here.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This is such a great thread! Everyone looks so amazing! Thank you for the great motivation!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Progressat3months-1.jpg

I didn't have a before face pic until I had to show my license at the post office yesterday and realized yeah, I did. The guy said you've lost weight. That was cool so I thought I'd take a 3 month 1 week progress shot. Before 313 pounds, current 278 pounds.
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    9lbs.jpg

64lbs.jpg

look1.jpg

64loss.jpg

I'm currently down 71 lbs. It's been almost 11 months of calorie counting to get me here.

Wow you look amazing! Great results, way to go girl :) You are so inspiring! :D
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love all these!! Here are mine...

Before: 240
    100_0503-3-1.jpg

During: 200
    100_0864-1.jpg
  • Alison_84
    Alison_84 Posts: 86
    Options
    Bump. I love this!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks so much for posting, everyone looks amazing!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    amazing pics everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • youvegottobekidding
    Options
    You all look so incredible and it is so inspirational to see the weight loss each of you have gone through. Thanks for being willing to share!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WOW! Every single one of you that has posted pics looks awesome! So congrats to you all! Y'all are such inspirations..I can't wait to see those kind of amazing results on myself!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    awesome.. bump
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    185ish (Dec2006... 6 months after my first baby)
    DSCN1937_copy.jpg

155ish (July2007)
    DSC00544.jpg

190ish (June2008...had another baby)
    DSC01991.jpg

138ish (May2011)
    DSC_8007.jpg

You are stunning! :)
  • fatKisses
    fatKisses Posts: 11
    Options
    oh wow, amazing pics. You all give me the hope and inspiration I need to say, I can do it too."
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I really need to take some pictures to see if the difference is that noticeable for me. I know I have lost over 50lbs, and I feel like I have lost it, but when I look in the mirror I don't see it....

Great job everyone, and thanks for the inspiration.

Exactly the same as me. I've lost 49lbs, and am down two dress size, but I look in the mirror and STILL think I'm fat! Well I am still obese, technically, but I mean I don't think I look any better at all. But other people comment.

It's just because we see ourselves so much, and notice the slow changes so we never really get that "shock". I have some photos from Jan that I can tell the difference from, but I'm not posting them on this thread until I've hit my target; as I think it will be better :D.

Well done to EVERYONE on here, you're all looking amazing :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!