Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

blueenvyblueenvy Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
:bigsmile: Well this is my first day joining myfitnesspals so hello to everyone. I'm looking forward to tracking my progress an keeping myself accountable for my eating habits.I'm not sure if the 1,200 calorie intake is right though. Anywho.. I look forward to the healthy path that I've now chosen for myself. I look forward to meeting new people in the support groups.

If your reading this Thank You Naniu for supporting me on our early morning gym sessions and thank you for getting me off my derriere and inspiring me to live healthier.

Sincerly,

BlueEnvy

Replies

• blueenvyblueenvy Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
    :bigsmile: Well this is my first day joining myfitnesspals so hello to everyone. I'm looking forward to tracking my progress an keeping myself accountable for my eating habits.I'm not sure if the 1,200 calorie intake is right though. Anywho.. I look forward to the healthy path that I've now chosen for myself. I look forward to meeting new people in the support groups.

If your reading this Thank You Naniu for supporting me on our early morning gym sessions and thank you for getting me off my derriere and inspiring me to live healthier.

Sincerly,

BlueEnvy
  • erinyeriny Posts: 1,509Member Member Posts: 1,509Member Member
    hello and welcome :drinker:
  • marskidsmarskids Posts: 296Member Member Posts: 296Member Member
    Welcome. All the best on your journey
  • bethskilesbethskiles Posts: 42Member Posts: 42Member
    88002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

:happy: Welcome! This site will be a great encouragment to you.. Beth S
  • debmac63debmac63 Posts: 459Member Member Posts: 459Member Member
    :smile: Welcome & Good Luck!
  • naniunaniu Posts: 17Member Posts: 17Member
    Hey you.

Good Job R.

I can really see your progress and i know that you will reach that goal.
    we just need to really dedicate ourself on losing it. Great Job

your friend

Naniu