I walked into Lane Bryant today

Options
13»

Replies

• atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Thats what Im talking about!!!!! Im goin be like YOU when I grow up! LOL:happy:
  • Christiane81
    Options
    Getting kicked out of Lane Bryant is an amazing feeling...GOOD JOB
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I told my husband I wasn't shopping unti l could stop buying from Lane Bryant and I'm now at that point. Good For you I know you felt great cause I do... Way to go..
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Rock it.. what a way to start the weekend...walk your sweet self down to New York and Company next and have fun :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You go girl!
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! At my heavest I was a size 18... then for years at a 16... now... a loose 12!!!! But I lost the girls in the meantime... down two cup sizes... from D to a B ... so sad.... but it's ok... that's what Victoria's Secret is!!!... push ups!!!! LOL....
    Enjoy the new you!

L

Losing too much of the girls is my worst fear! In fact I already warned my husband that if they are too saggy I'm getting a lift and if too small a tasteful enhancement. I've grown too attached to my girls!!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my day to come...that is gonna call for a celebration!!!! Congrats to you WTG girlie!! (:
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What a Wonderful feeling that must have been! Congrats on your loss! I'm so looking forawrd to that day!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What a Wonderful feeling that must have been! Congrats on your loss! I'm so looking forawrd to that day!
  • CherryPie0420
    CherryPie0420 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!