tips?

Options
i needd to lose 20lbs by july 2 kind of stuck right now ...can anyone give me any tips that are working for them food? excerise? thanks

Replies

• sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Upping my protein and my water content really helped things get moving when I was stuck. Try drinking 12-15 cups of water daily. Good luck!!
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    thanks!!will try
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of weight training followed by 30 minutes of cardio. When done in that order (according to a study I read), you burn the most fat. Also, make sure you're getting 1200 NET calories a day at least. Finally, drink lots of water. Best of luck!!
  • tara4487
    Options
    Thanks ....good luck to you tooo!!
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started zig zagging my calories and it helped me lose 3 lbs after several weeks of being stuck at the same weight. It's worth looking into!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    watch your sodium intake on here--make sure to stay below it and drink lots of water-thats helped me so far
  • tara4487
    Options
    thanks guys appricaite your tips!!!
  • buccsgirl78
    buccsgirl78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started zig zagging my calories and it helped me lose 3 lbs after several weeks of being stuck at the same weight. It's worth looking into!

That worked for me as well, I didn't lose weight for two weeks in a row, I read that you should zig zag your calories and the next week I lost 3 lbs, the week after 2lb's .

I hope that helps :)
  • tara4487
    Options
    ill def try zig zag my calories thanks ladies!