YIPPEE! MY WILLPOWER WON LAST NIGHT!!

Options
OK. . . My first night on this program was a success!! My problem is late night snacking and after keeing track of my food and activity all day, i didnt even want to add those late night calories! I have these amazing workouts, eat really healthy all day, cook healthy, bake healthy. . .you name it. . . . .but my sweet tooth has always got the best of me. . late night. . .when noones around!! Its like I have a drug problem!!!lol!!! Anyway, just wanted to share that small triumph!! I want to beat this "habit". . . thanks to all that replied to my post with your encouragement. . it helps so much!!!

Replies

• FITTRACI
    Options
    OK. . . My first night on this program was a success!! My problem is late night snacking and after keeing track of my food and activity all day, i didnt even want to add those late night calories! I have these amazing workouts, eat really healthy all day, cook healthy, bake healthy. . .you name it. . . . .but my sweet tooth has always got the best of me. . late night. . .when noones around!! Its like I have a drug problem!!!lol!!! Anyway, just wanted to share that small triumph!! I want to beat this "habit". . . thanks to all that replied to my post with your encouragement. . it helps so much!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    After all of your hard work looking up calories, documenting everything you put in your mouth, posting to us, it makes it just a Little bit easier to say no to the fat filled treat eh? Keep trying....we fall off, we get back on, we fall off, we gt back on.

and I am going to get this mantra wrong that was started last month but it is close

"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!"

keep up the excellent work!
    Anne
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It all gets easier as you go along. Most of the time. :smile: