S2H (Switch to Health) Do U have one?

Options
Just reciently herd about this new fitness rewards program called S2H(Switch to health) and it sounds neat. I know there is a wrist band U have to buy for $19.95 +sh&h, but are their anymore strings that go along with this like a monthly fee and is this really on the level as far as earning points to get real stuff??? I am very interested in getting one and if anyone has one could U give your input, thanks :happy:

Replies

• soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    bumping this - got one for christmas and have only uploaded one code so far but its neat. I have the wristband which is better for running/dancing/ etc as opposed to the pedometer which is better for walking and running, but i really like the concept. There is no monthly fee or anything aside from your original purchase ($25 for the device). The negatives that I have noticed though are that the rewards are constantly changing (3 new giftcards added since yesterday, but no wii or mp3 players like they apparently used to have) and that basic members can only upload one code a day - I can't figure out if there is a way to get a more advanced membership or if there is a cost for that

I def like the concept though. If im gonna have a pedometer and try to walk every day I might as well get some extra rewards for it!