Props to all you losers.....

Options
Props to all you losers.....and I mean weight losers....and those who stick with this journey for the long haul! I am impatitent to loose 12 pounds and can not imagine the patience and STRENGTH it takes those who have so much more to lose. And I really am saying thatin the nicest of ways. Guess I am just having a "down" feeling moment. But you all keep me going.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• girldeese
    Options
    Props to all you losers.....and I mean weight losers....and those who stick with this journey for the long haul! I am impatitent to loose 12 pounds and can not imagine the patience and STRENGTH it takes those who have so much more to lose. And I really am saying thatin the nicest of ways. Guess I am just having a "down" feeling moment. But you all keep me going.:flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    20 or 200 to lose, it's the same work no matter how you look at it. We all struggle, we each have the demon we have to defeat daily (and sometimes dont). Think of it this way; you are almost 1/2 way to your goal. Being 1/2 way means you know how to lose the 2nd half, too. It will come off, keep at it! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    agreed,
    i couldnt have come this far without the help, support, motivation and love of the losers on here:tongue:
    i just take a look a tickers sometimes and get gobsmacked every time, especially with Tamsters:noway:
    "a thousand mile journey starts with just one step" well you've already made that first step by joining this site, and that in itself is one of the greatest achievements of all...

*now if you dont mind me, i think i'm going to go watch Rambo or aliens or something:smokin: that was just far too corny:ohwell: