Biggest Weight Loser Blue Team 9/5

Options
Good Morning

I figured I would go ahead and start todays thread since im up so early!

How is everyone today? this is my 7th day on eating clean and healthy...im so excited:bigsmile: can't wait to see what my weigh in tommorrow will say....well,thats when i weigh in for myself! I will also WI for here on tuesday! Guess i can't share my news about tommorrow's WI until next week:ohwell:

whats everybodies plans for today?

My son kept me up most of the night so i may take a rest day! Ifnot i will just do a powerwalk or something...maybe some yoga?

everybody have a great day!:flowerforyou:

I edited this to add that I forgot to mention where I was from: Carroll County, GA!

and oops,forgot toadd smurfette's in todays title:ohwell:

Replies

• punka274
    Options
    Good Morning

I figured I would go ahead and start todays thread since im up so early!

How is everyone today? this is my 7th day on eating clean and healthy...im so excited:bigsmile: can't wait to see what my weigh in tommorrow will say....well,thats when i weigh in for myself! I will also WI for here on tuesday! Guess i can't share my news about tommorrow's WI until next week:ohwell:

whats everybodies plans for today?

My son kept me up most of the night so i may take a rest day! Ifnot i will just do a powerwalk or something...maybe some yoga?

everybody have a great day!:flowerforyou:

I edited this to add that I forgot to mention where I was from: Carroll County, GA!

and oops,forgot toadd smurfette's in todays title:ohwell:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    well seeing as its 8:22pm i'm just about to get ready to go work :sick: 4.5hours cleaning = my workout for the day,
    yeah i'd go for the rest if i were you, lack of sleep is annoying, but the yoga would be good
    oh and i am feeling fine thank you for the kind words the other day!

oh and i saw in the other thread we were supposed to say where we're from so... Brisbane Australia:bigsmile:

GO SMURFETTES! GO!:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the thread this morning. I am always glad to see other people chatting on here. It gets me more motivated to have our team members behind us. Well it is about 15 after 7 am here and I just got done doing my cardio for today. I did 32 minutes and burned 428 calories. That Jillian Michaels is kicking my butt.

Well I am nasty and sweaty, gonna go and take a shower. I just wanted to get my exercise in here before I forgot how much I burned. Talk to all of yall later

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    Great job on your workout Connie! what Jillian Micheals Workout are you doing?
  • connieq288
    Options
    Its actually the Biggest Loser cardio max dvd. It starts with Bob on level 1 and Jillian is level 2. I have just added level 2 and I can only do about 10 minutes of it so far. I just have to work myself up to it.

Connie :drinker:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    good morning girls..

its a good day so far :smile: my bf and me went out for a walk today, 1 hour

i am going to the gym again tonight. im starting to really love the gym and the exercises, i cant believe that I ,, me that used to hatteeeeeee exercising with a passion, is saying that, last night they had to kick me off the gym becuase they were closing ..lol..

beside that its an other day of trying my best :)

well hope yous all have a great day !
    may
  • connieq288
    Options
    good morning girls..

its a good day so far :smile: my bf and me went out for a walk today, 1 hour

i am going to the gym again tonight. im starting to really love the gym and the exercises, i cant believe that I ,, me that used to hatteeeeeee exercising with a passion, is saying that, last night they had to kick me off the gym becuase they were closing ..lol..

beside that its an other day of trying my best :)

well hope yous all have a great day !
    may

I was the same way about exercise... I just to hate it now I want to do it. After my cardio this morning I went to town and went and walked at the park for 30 minutes. I would do longer but I hate to have my little one in the stroller for that long. She wants to just go everywhere. Anyway I have burned 716 calories already today and its only just after noon. Yea ME

Connie
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone is well today. Being on the West Coast of Canada I'm a little later to get on here than the rest of you. But it's good for me cause I can see what everyone else is up to before I start my day! Just a reminder to everyone the weekend is upon us and I know for me that's the hardest time to stick with it. I tend to eat and drink too much on the weekend but this weekend I'm going to try and make better choices and get my butt to the gym to offset everything else!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So maybe I'll be the one to break the ice on this but did we lose people? We seemed to have had sooo many non-responses this week. I was sad, yes I know the real prize is a new body but being competitive and being responsible for others' success (ie my team) is something I was looking forward to... :grumble:

(Yes I say this after having an 0 week but I had 3 car trips, my birthday, and a wedding... I worked my tush off not to GAIN weight.)
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    So maybe I'll be the one to break the ice on this but did we lose people? We seemed to have had sooo many non-responses this week. I was sad, yes I know the real prize is a new body but being competitive and being responsible for others' success (ie my team) is something I was looking forward to... :grumble:

(Yes I say this after having an 0 week but I had 3 car trips, my birthday, and a wedding... I worked my tush off not to GAIN weight.)

I was wondering the same. It's hard to compete when so many people don't participate. :grumble: Hope we have some people jump back on!!
  • tjcarle200
    Options
    How does this work. Do you weigh in once a week and compare!?!?! If so can I join???
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    How does this work. Do you weigh in once a week and compare!?!?! If so can I join???

There are 3 teams...blue, purple, and black. We're all trying to see what team can lose the most weight by the season finale of Biggest Loser. If you'd like to join a team you can email Canelitas....she's the main organizer of it all. She'll let you know what team you're on. Then every week you send in your weight to your team leader and your measurements every 2 weeks.

We're working on week 3 now...I think?!?! Yah, must be week 3....
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/24182-biggest-weight-losers-wk-3
  • connieq288
    Options
    I have been wondering the same thing. I see other team posts and so many people chat on them. Not that I dont mind talking to y ou guys LOL... But I would like to see more on here.

Talking about a tough weekend. Sunday is the church decoration here. Afterwards is a potluck dinner. Everyone always brings yummy stuff to eat. It is going to take some willpower to watch what I eat. Even then it will be hard to count my calories then. To top it off on the weekends when there is no school I usually go to the park and walk for an hour but my hubby is out of town until late sunday night which means no one to watch my daughter. Its to tough to take her in the stroller. She gets ancy after about 30 minutes. I am going to have to get up early on the weekend just to do my dvds. :sad:

Good news though.. Our rec center here which if you are not a member costs 5$ to go to. THey have a gym but I just looked at the calendar and they are doing Zumba classes. I could go on Wednsdays for 5$. I would have to miss Mondays because of cub scouts but I might check it out.

Connie
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Ok, I already think I talk too much, but if you want us to talk more, then I"m in! I just don't wanna here any complaining later.:laugh:

Oh yeah, I lost 5 pounds last week. I am a reformed scale-o-holic! I'm trying desperately not to step on that scale but once a week, but it is soooo hard!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    hmm, i'm moving next weekend:drinker:
    so... does packing my stuff and cleaning everything count as a workout? coz its taken over 3 hours and thats only my breakables and nick-nacks,:noway:
    i know the moving of actual furniture does :bigsmile:
    sorry stupid question:blushing: