Just started today!

Options
Hi, today is my first time loggin into this web....I was introduced to it (today) by my doctor who also uses it. I am really excited to have found a tool that could help me achieve my weight goal. I would like to loose around 50 pounds and need all of the support and motivation that could be around. I am new therefore still trying to figure out how to use this web....any tips of how to make this journey better will be sooooo helpful.

Replies

• ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. You will find some great support here. We have about the same amount to lose too. Please feel free to add me if you like, it defintely helps to have a suppport group!!
  • mlweaver89
    mlweaver89 Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! A friend of mine invited me to this website the other day, and I have to say, I'm loving it so far.
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    rock on! ur in a great place... add me if u'd like
  • roxann925
    roxann925 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi kclu787 - This is the first time I've ever responded to a message board on any site. I chose to respond to yours because I too just started today. I need to loose about 50 pounds too! So nice to know someone else is on my same journey. I can't offer any website tips, but I have actually been on the road to good health for almost 2 years! I already lost 50 pounds, but that was in year 1. Since then, I've just been up and down about 5 pounds. I'm healthy now but really still considered on the cusp of being obese. So, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. My trainer suggested this site. I'm looking forward to using it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations for making this your first step! Each day, you'll take a new step. Good luck!
  • kclu787
    kclu787 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies.....