Just ran my first mile, without stopping! :D

2»

Replies

• Excellent job!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    That's awesome!
    I remember my first mile ran...
    Keep a log of your running. You'll have something to look back on and be proud of. I use an Excel spreadsheet. I'm almost at 800 miles ran since I started. a year ago.

Keep on keepin' on girl! :drinker:
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 208 Member
    Whoooooohoooooo. Good Job! That is fantastic!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Well done!

Word of advice, from personal experience, though... Don't push too much, and take your rest days on the C25K. Nothing like a fresh pair of legs. Doing otherwise will bring fatigue and decrease in performance.
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    hey, that's great!! i hope to do that soon!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: THAT IS AWESOME! I can not wait until I can post that I ran a full mile! That is amazing! Keep it up!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    I am soooo proud of you!! I remember the first time I ran a mile, I cried!! I called a friend after I stopped, I was out of breath, crying and could barely speak, but I was on cloud nine.

To this day, the first mile marker is my favorite because I remember the feeling of the first time. It is pure excitement!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • Awesome job!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    That's fabulous, well done!!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    That is amazing! I remember I cried when I did my first mile without stopping. Great job!!!
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Thanks everyone - you guys are great for writing with your support! :D

Today is my rest day - I'm going to my first NASCAR race - at the Charlotte Motor Speedway/Lowes speedway. :noway: Lived in Charlotte for 11 years, my first NASCAR thing.

Tomorrow, doing my first official 5K event - it'll be a combination of walk & run.
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    I just had to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
  • That's amazing!! Way to go!! I wonder if I could do that...
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!