Picture backgrounds

Options
2»

Replies

• Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So funny! I never really noticed before but I will from now on! now.. excuse me while I go check the pics I posted!
    ( 'fingers crossed'!)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I think when I do my next progress pics im going to have a blow up doll in the back ground
    Fear, from you I would expect no less....

oh now im getting ideas........the blow up doll will be hanging from a noose with duct tape over its eyes because it was a bad bad dolly
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    there are way to many funny background fail pictures on the internet, you don't want to help add to the count!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    So funny! I never really noticed before but I will from now on! now.. excuse me while I go check the pics I posted!
    ( 'fingers crossed'!)
    I can almost guarantee that you are not the only one doing that. :bigsmile:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think when I do my next progress pics im going to have a blow up doll in the back ground
    Fear, from you I would expect no less....
    oh now im getting ideas........the blow up doll will be hanging from a noose with duct tape over its eyes because it was a bad bad dolly
    Don't forget the pink tu-tu as well!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am CRAZY about having a "clean background" when taking pics!

-On an unrelated but yet similar note:

MORBID POST BELOW

I had a crazy situation happen somewhat recently where our dog was literally dying from cancer. He was sleeping so soundly and peacefully on his bed (which happened to be right under the tv) my boyfriend decided to snap a picture as a memento. JUST as he went to snap the pic, the TV (Pit Bulls and Parolees was on) flashed a picture of a deceased and rotting dog carcass laying in the dirt-in the SAME position as our little one! :( Sad and morbid, yet disturbingly funny at the same time.

R.I.P. my little Flat Stanley, you are missed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!