protein bars............

2»

Replies

• tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    I usually have a protein bar tucked in my purse -- just in case I'm out and about and need to eat. That said, I try not to have too many becaause I do think protein should be had in more whole foods. But if I'm going to eat one, I LOVE the Luna Protein Bar in Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Cherry Almond.
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    I eat the clif bars, luv them...all flavors so far
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    boy do i know this .....i've tried everything...I'm very picky since i try to stay away from anything that has ingrediants on it that I cant pronounce LOL. My focus is to keep my sugars low , sodium and calories combines with high protein....Think thin bars are simply the best not only in taste but for YOU.....They do not have any additves or garbage you will find in a lot of the other kinds....Cliff are good but they have way too many grams of sugar . To lose weight you must keep your protein UP and your sugar down!!!! Many of the Thinkthin bars you can find in the organic section of many groceries stores. I used to buy the Pureprotein until I found these.They have a ton of flavors but some stores dont carry them all. I love the chunky peanut butter and the Brownie crunch. Here is just a peak at what they provide for you body.
    Brownie Crunch has 20 grams of protein, 0 sugars, 180 sodium, 8 grams of fat, 25 carbs....Super yummy and zero sugar...cant go wrong with that!!! Great for just a meal replacement if your in that kind of situation or after a workout. Good luck!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    I've only tried a couple of brands but they both had a mile long list of ingredients including artificial sweetener which left such a strange taste is my mouth, that I'm not motivated to try any more. I prefer to eat less processed food if I can and I just don't think the ones I've seen are doing my body any favours.
    So, my advice is to read the label before you buy them and make sure you are comfortable with what's in them (and note that I'm in Australia so most of the brands people have listed probably aren't too easy to get here, you might have better choices where you are).
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    I like Detour bars
  • chronos315
    chronos315 Posts: 2 Member
    I LOVE Supreme Protein - Carb Conscious Carmel Nut Choc. Protein Bar! They really taste great..
  • whiskyzee
    whiskyzee Posts: 102 Member
    Luna and Luna Protein are my absolute favorites!
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Think Thin and Pure Protein - both awesome!
  • suzukigurl
    suzukigurl Posts: 90
    thank you all for your suggestions, they are very helpful and informative :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.