Made it to my MFP half-way mark! (343lbs down to 286lbs)

Options
xlacijeanx
xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
As a little background- I've been overweight my entire life and mid January I decided to make a lifestyle change. I am not one that follows MFP's program. I don't eat back my exercise calories.... so please know that I previously was going to have weight loss surgery, but my insurance didn't cover it- but I did go to a dietician that made a low calorie/ low sodium diet suited best for me, so please talk to your doctors before doing a low calorie diet like I am- I don't want anyone starving their bodies of the nutrients it needs. I eat between 1200-1300 calories daily, I try and stay under 2000mg of sodium, but I at least always stay under 2500mg of sodium. I drink at least the 8- 8oz glasses of water daily- I started only able to walk my neighborhood for about a half hour every night, I wanted to make it to 30 days straight, but because of medical reasons I only made it to 23 days, but it became habit, and I started hiking, I started doing Biggest Loser workout videos- and I exercise at least every other day for about a half hour. If I can do this anyone can! I have a long ways to go- but I know my progress in only 4 months is awesome, I've never felt better about the future!
Before and Current
halfwaytoMFPgoal.jpg
Mid February (one month in)
0219111859.jpg
Current :)
0516111314.jpg

Anyone know how to make the pics smaller? lol they're huge!!

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Phoenyxtears Posts: 173
    Options
    Congrats!!! You're an inspiration!!! Keep on truckin' girl!!
  • finley360
    finley360 Posts: 16
    Options
    Amazing!! You look beautiful!!
    Keep up the great work, girl! : )
  • Kendall_Kennedy
    Options
    Wonderful Job!!!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Great Work!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    You go girl!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow. i can really see the difference. you go girl!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well done, and very fancy fonts. :)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! And you did it all on your own, no surgery, nothing. That's incredible. No doubt you'll do just as good to finish what you started. You are an inspiration, congratulations!!!
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Is that the same green shirt???? Amazing change! I love to see pictures taken in the same clothes. You can really see a difference and all your hard work is paying off, keep it up!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You have done great!!!
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of the dedication and hard work you have shown! Find a great way to celebrate and reward yourself - you'll definately need new clothes to keep up with your shrinking figure!
  • nacobi
    nacobi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow girlfriend! Check out that waist! You are awesome, keep up the good work!
  • baddkitty187
    baddkitty187 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! wtg!!!! what an inspiration!!! keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • redbluegreen
    redbluegreen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    wonderful! you are an inspiration to me :)
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    GIRL, YOU LOOK AMAZING! Keep up the good work girl!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    you look fantastic :)
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You are magnificent. . . . You look absolutely amazing! XOXO. . .Keep rockin!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!