how many calories in a mojito???

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
I looked it up here and it does not show any numbers for carbs, prot, fat ,etc....a mojito is made with sugar, it has got to have at least carbs!!!! and the rum?? I also tried other sites and the same or was giving me the nutrition facts for a lower cal version. Any of you have the right answer??? I am going out tonight and planning on having one. And how about a Bacardi with diet coke?? Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    I looked it up here and it does not show any numbers for carbs, prot, fat ,etc....a mojito is made with sugar, it has got to have at least carbs!!!! and the rum?? I also tried other sites and the same or was giving me the nutrition facts for a lower cal version. Any of you have the right answer??? I am going out tonight and planning on having one. And how about a Bacardi with diet coke?? Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dunno how much is in a regular mojito pero here is a healthier version that is 104 cals:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/13019-hg-s-mojito-madness?hl=mojito#posts-97280
  • alf1163
    Options
    Thanks Joanna, I know I can count on you when it comes to drinks :laugh: :laugh: but seriously now, they are not going to prepare the healthy version at a bar...:noway: how come people enter info without breaking it down????? :grumble: :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Thanks Joanna, I know I can count on you when it comes to drinks :laugh: :laugh: but seriously now, they are not going to prepare the healthy version at a bar...:noway: how come people enter info without breaking it down????? :grumble: :flowerforyou:
    Hmmm.... we should open a "healthy bar"... now that's an idea.

I wish I could help you bonita:ohwell:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Gracias chica!!!!!! You know what??? I am not going to stress about it, I am going to enjoy one mojito and dance the night away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ever many calories it has I will surely burn them tonight....salsa, bachata, merengue, regueton, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Gracias chica!!!!!! You know what??? I am not going to stress about it, I am going to enjoy one mojito and dance the night away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ever many calories it has I will surely burn them tonight....salsa, bachata, merengue, regueton, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    That's right mamasita!!!
    Don't worry about how many calories this is or how many calories that is... enjoy yourself woman!
    Dance some merengue for me nena!.. It's been so long!