Weigh in Days

Options
I was thinking they should have some where in here to have a weigh in days. Does any one else do weigh in days. If so, How do you like it- How is it working? What days for find are the best/ worst? Thanks

Replies

• cneal007
    cneal007 Posts: 5
    Options
    I do my weight on the same day around the same time once a week. Other than that I don't look at the scale. My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week and when I was weighing multiple times I would see fluctuations greater than that. I later figured out to have more to do with my hydration level than anything else. I then update my profile that updates my progress meter.
  • HlthyLivin
    HlthyLivin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started and haven't weighed myself yet. I was thinking of weighing once a month, but the curiosity makes me want to get on the scale every week.

I started on May 17th, last Tuesday. Sounds like an off day, but I may wait until the 17th of every month.

Hope this helps. Do what works best for you.

Keep up the good work.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Weighing once a month--at the Gym--worked for me.:happy:
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    My "weigh-in" days are on Sunday as this keep me aware of my foddies over the weekend, although I confessionally admit to stepping on the scale throughout the week, but only "count" the scale number on Sunday morning.
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options
    my official weigh day is thurday in the am naked, before shower after bathroom, thursday is my cheat day so i have a whole week to burn it off lol. i do step on the scale everyday, at random times when i think about it, just to see where i am, how what i eat is affecting me. i dont worry about the fouctuation too much if its 2-3lbs, i kniow thats normal, but i do like to check just to make sure i havent gone drastically off track
  • T0nie2
    T0nie2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself Wednesday mornings. I do it on Wednesdays because it's the middle of the week and either way, good or bad, it keeps me motivated throughout the weekend.

And I like weighing myself in the morning because you weigh less before you eat.

:)
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    to keep my sanity i only weigh in twice a month the 15th and the last day of the month, because your weight will fluctuate daily so there is no need to torture yourself stepping on a scale daily, i just know that as long as it goes down i must be soing something right.
  • brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily. In the morning after bathroom and before my shower. It keeps me accountable throughout the week. When I weigh weekly I do not stay as focused on the goal ahead of me and then I get caught by surprise on weigh in day. It helps pull me back on track if I do have an off day.