Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/5

Options
Good Friday Morning Black Team!

Oh yes, it is already another one of those evil weekends when good intentioned people seem to cut loose from their calorie logging and exercise but not us, we are all going to be perfect....right?!

Stick to it ladies and gentlemen, even if it is "only one pound" lost you are still one pound closer to your goal! One pound can be the difference in how you feel, move or even zipping up a pair of pants! If we all loose one pound our team will have a total of 29lbs gone this week, but I have a feeling with last weeks totals we will have lost more than 29.

Good luck this weekend, stick to your plan, remember your goals, think of how much better you feel when you exercise and eat right and good things will fall off of you! :wink:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Good Friday Morning Black Team!

Oh yes, it is already another one of those evil weekends when good intentioned people seem to cut loose from their calorie logging and exercise but not us, we are all going to be perfect....right?!

Stick to it ladies and gentlemen, even if it is "only one pound" lost you are still one pound closer to your goal! One pound can be the difference in how you feel, move or even zipping up a pair of pants! If we all loose one pound our team will have a total of 29lbs gone this week, but I have a feeling with last weeks totals we will have lost more than 29.

Good luck this weekend, stick to your plan, remember your goals, think of how much better you feel when you exercise and eat right and good things will fall off of you! :wink:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I posted my weigh in on another thread.. but mine this week was 1 lb... 87 gone 13 to go!
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Ugh!! I am getting a cold and my throat feels raw today.

But I will still be exercising after work as planned...

Go BLACK ATTACK!! :bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I just turned down indian buffet with my hubby. I love it, but want to start the weekend off right. Come here salad...
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I am more determined than EVER to kick butt this weekend. It's going to be TOUGH but I can & will do it! Just ya wait & see...we'll knock the socks off those other losers! :laugh:

As I stated in an earlier post, I'm going out of town this weekend to my parents so that makes the weekends a lot tougher...now my Dad was admitted into the hospital last night so it's really going to be a challenge not to BINGE. I'm an emotional eater but I can do this!

I hope you ALL have a great weekend! Get some exercise!!!!!!! ~hugz~:heart:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I am more determined than EVER to kick butt this weekend. It's going to be TOUGH but I can & will do it! Just ya wait & see...we'll knock the socks off those other losers! :laugh:

As I stated in an earlier post, I'm going out of town this weekend to my parents so that makes the weekends a lot tougher...now my Dad was admitted into the hospital last night so it's really going to be a challenge not to BINGE. I'm an emotional eater but I can do this!

I hope you ALL have a great weekend! Get some exercise!!!!!!! ~hugz~:heart:

I hope your dad is all right.

Just remind yourself that emotional eating just makes you feel worse and keeps you from your goals. Try to stay active, when you feel like eating do something like walk around the perimeter of the hospital and when you do eat, as hard as it may be, pick something you know is healthy and you don't have to feel guilty about later.

:flowerforyou: I will be thinking of you over the weekend, maybe I can send some telepathic support! :wink:

AS for Tanzmamma, I got your weight, you like to sneak it in every week, well, it makes me read the posts more on Thursday so no biggie :smile:

Leelastar, I hope it's just allergies or something, either way, take care of yourself, maybe attach a humidifier to the treadmill :laugh:

Iftcheiaf, way to pass on the indian food. It isn't always easy, especially when it is a chance to get out with the hubby...good job! :happy: